What You'll Get
Jump to: Reviews
Whether you practice yoga, chase dreams, or live passionately, there is a super-soft and eco-friendly something for you at Tees For Change's online store. With today's Groupon side deal, $30 gets you $60 worth of colorful, soft, and uplifting tees and onesies.
Fill your closet with flattering and comfortable T-shirts while you fill your conscience with happy thoughts for every item purchased, Tees For Change will plant a tree through Trees for the Future. Made from organic cotton and naturally sustainable bamboo fibers, Tees For Change clothing is responsibly made and luxuriously soft. The online store offers unisex and women's T-shirt, as well as styles for toddlers and gentle bodysuits for babies. Each tee is simply designed, with colors to flatter every complexion and affirmative phrases printed across the chest. Exercise your ability to read backwards and dare yourself to embrace change, practice kindness, or breathe deeply every time you look in the mirror.
Outfit your family with a positive outlook and natural materials. Remind yourself and others that today matters and get your Groupon—today.
- Whether you're a tot or a teen, a male or a female, the eco-friendly tee is the must-have shirt of the moment. – Debra Braggs, The Seattle Times
- Because they’re so thin and soft, I think you could pack a week’s worth of Tees for Change into a tote bag for the most comfy vacation wear you can imagine. I used to avoid boxy shirts with itchy tags, but these are the softest of soft and have a flattering cut and an eco-friendly message. – Darragh Doiron, Port Arthur News
It's not just media outlets gushing over Tees For Change; customers proclaim their love for the tees all over the blogosphere:
- I am very surprised at how soft the tee is and how comfortable it is. I love that I can wear it for just about anything. plus the slogan on the front gives you a peaceful feeling when you read it. – Amanda, Momfuse
- ...it’s oh-so soft, and easy to wear...bamboo drapes so nicely on the body, it’s always flattering in my opinion. This is also a little more lightweight than 100% bamboo, so it feels great in 90 degree heat. – Grechen, GreenGrechen
- Why buy an ordinary t-shirt, when you can buy a t-shirt on a mission... I'm all for sustainability, but I also like the inspirational messages printed on the front of each shirt... – E.D., Fitnesstravelgear.com
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 21, 2009. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. May purchase multiples as gifts. Cannot combine with any other offers. Only valid for online store. One-time use, no credit. Shipping not included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.