What You Get
- $44 for $65 worth of Italian cuisine
- See the menus.
How It Works
Reservations may only be made at times available on Groupon. You may select "Buy & Book" to book at purchase, or book later by following these steps:
- Purchase deal
- Visit "My Groupons" or tap the mobile app to make a reservation.
- Select day and time online to secure reservation.
- Show up for your reservation and mention your name and the word “Groupon” to the host—they’ll be waiting to welcome you.
Classic Old-Country traditions thrive at Tello's Ristorante, which embraces the cooking as well as the charm of a homespun Italian trattoria. The chefs glaze al dente pastas with sauces featuring everything from classic tomato and basil to a hint of saffron. Eggplant parmigiana, breaded veal cutlets, and grilled salmon with capers, olives, and lemon help complete the menu of familiar comfort foods. Additionally, Tello's Ristorante features a curated wine list that includes bottles from Italy, France, and the malbec-spewing geysers of Argentina.
- The restaurant takes its name from Alonso Tello—its head chef.
- Tello's Ristorante opened in 1999, although the decor draws inspiration from a slightly older era.
- Red-and-white checkered tablecloths, a vintage soda machine, black-and-white photographs, and a jukebox playing Sinatra's greatest hits surround diners as they eat.
- Antipasti platters can include healthy portions of imported Italian meats.
- The restaurant's signature entree is the braised braciole, which arrives stuffed with prosciutto, parmesan, garlic, and bread crumbs and accompanied by a side of gnocchi.