All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed April 10, 2016
Reviewed March 31, 2016
Reviewed March 23, 2016
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
Valid Friday or Monday:
- $16 for two adult tickets ($26 value)
- $32 for four adult tickets ($52 value)
Valid Saturday or Sunday:
- $18 for two adult tickets ($26 value)
- $36 for four adult tickets ($52 value)
The fair takes place from Friday, March 18, to Monday, March 21.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 22, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Not to be combined with any other offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Temecula Valley Fair and Horse Show
In March, the Temecula Valley Fair unpacks at Galway Downs for four days of family fun. The county-fair-style setup appeals to visitors of all ages thanks to a medley of attractions, including more than 20 carnival rides, beer and wine vendors, and live concerts starring popular musical acts. Here are a few more things the fair has to offer:
- Hot-air balloons (Sunday): Glowing balloons float into the sky throughout the evening, and attendees can even climb aboard for tethered rides.
- Car show (Friday): Automobile enthusiasts can vote for their favorite ride and cheer cars on during an exhaust-off.
- Animal performances (daily): Pigs dash for glory during races, and dogs dazzle onlookers during renowned stunt shows.
- Other notable events include: a Peruvian Paso Horse Show, Trail Rides, Horse/Livestock Display, Equestrian Art, featured Equestrian Non-Profits, and Pony Rides.