Paintball combines the philosophies from Sun Tzu’s The Art of War with anecdotes from Jackson Pollock’s autobiography, I Will Fight Your Painting. Hone combat aesthetics with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $35 for a paintball package for two (up to an $88 value)
- $66 for a paintball package for four (up to a $170 value)
- $119 for a paintball package for eight (up to a $334 value)<p>
Each package includes:
- Admission for each person
- Equipment rental, including a mask, gun, carbon dioxide canister, and unlimited fills for each person
- 250 paintballs for each person<p>
Tempe Paintball’s rates fluctuate throughout the week.
Tempe Paintball hosts both paintball and Nerf Wars events in its 24,000-square-foot air-conditioned indoor facility. Visitors looking to play paintball are armed with paintball markers and face-protecting masks before battling it out amongst the inflated air-bunker obstacles. Meanwhile, children ages 7 to 12 can participate in a Lil’ Ballerz paintball session, the only paintball experience in Arizona that invites children under 10. The 5,000-square-foot indoor Nerf Wars arena hosts rounds of action packed Nerf play among a small city setting filled with buildings, oil barrels, and other obstacles. Arriving at the compound, players check in to rent their Nerf Blaster and safety glasses as they prepare for friendly combat. Players search for vantage points among the buildings or take part in skirmishes among the oil barrels and other obstacles. Both paintball and Nerf Wars events are overseen by referees to keep things fair and safe.