Paintball combines the philosophies from Sun Tzu’s The Art of War with anecdotes from Jackson Pollock’s autobiography, I Will Fight Your Painting. Hone combat aesthetics with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $35 for a paintball package for two (up to an $88 value)
- $66 for a paintball package for four (up to a $170 value)
- $119 for a paintball package for eight (up to a $334 value)<p>
Each package includes:
- Admission for each person
- Equipment rental, including a mask, gun, carbon dioxide canister, and unlimited fills for each person
- 250 paintballs for each person<p>
Tempe Paintball’s rates fluctuate throughout the week.
Tempe Paintball's 24,000-square-foot indoor arena hosts rounds of rec ball—military-inspired play among ruined buildings, oil barrels, and other obstacles. Arriving at the compound, paintballers lease markers, face-protecting masks, and pigment-loaded pellets for friendly combat or for spraying Kick Me on enemies’ backs. As referees oversee the game, players search for vantage points among ruined buildings or take part in skirmishes between oil barrels. For an additional fee, shooters can rent supplementary equipment such as a chest or neck protector or can hoard extra paintballs to finally settle old sudoku scores.