Paintball combines the philosophies from Sun Tzu’s The Art of War with anecdotes from Jackson Pollock’s autobiography, I Will Fight Your Painting. Hone combat aesthetics with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $35 for a paintball package for two (up to an $88 value)
- $66 for a paintball package for four (up to a $170 value)
- $119 for a paintball package for eight (up to a $334 value)<p>
Each package includes:
- Admission for each person
- Equipment rental, including a mask, gun, carbon dioxide canister, and unlimited fills for each person
- 250 paintballs for each person<p>
Tempe Paintball’s rates fluctuate throughout the week.
Tempe Airsoft & Paintball's 5,000-square-foot indoor Nerf Wars arena hosts rounds of action packed Nerf play among a small city setting filled with buildings, oil barrels, and other obstacles. Arriving at the compound, players check in to rent their Nerf Blaster and safety glasses as they prepair for friendly combat. As referees oversee the games, players search for vantage points among the buildings or take part in skirmishes among the oil barrels and other obstacles