· Redeemed January 18, 2017
· Redeemed January 2, 2017
· Redeemed December 20, 2016
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $85 for one 60-minute illuminating or deep-cleaning and pore-refining facial ($195 value)
- $99 for one 90-minute illuminating or deep-cleaning and pore-refining facial ($245 value)
- $235 for three 60-minute illuminating or deep-cleaning and pore-refining facials ($585 value)
- $289 for three 90-minute illuminating or deep-cleaning and pore-refining facials ($735 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Temple 29
Dr. Esti Bakty’s special interest in pain management and naturopathic oncology is personal. After a car accident left her with chronic pain, she began exploring healing methods and entered a four-year medical program. During that time, her mother was diagnosed with cancer. A determined Dr. Bakty began working in tandem with oncologists and her mentor from Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine to get her mother back to health. After meeting that challenge and completing her formal education, she embarked on her own mission to help her clients manage concerns such as weight gain, chronic illness, fatigue, and arthritis.
Today, Dr. Bakty integrates Eastern practices with Western medical services to tailor each treatment to individuals’ needs. Acupuncture sessions may mesh with hormone-replacement therapies to bolster overall well-being, or cosmetic treatments such as Botox can address aesthetic concerns. Whatever the desired outcome, Dr. Bakty takes time to consult with patients, ensuring that she can outline an effective wellness plan and learn their favorite birthdays.