Choose Between Two Options
$35 for dinner for two (up to $72 total value)
- One Light & Bright dish (up to $14 value)
- Two Succulent & Savory dishes (up to $16 value each)
- One side ($6 value)
- Two cocktails (up to $10 value each)
$69 for dinner for four (up to $144 total value)
- Two Light & Bright dishes (up to $14 value each)
- Four Succulent & Savory dishes (up to $16 value each)
- Two sides ($6 value each)
- Four cocktails (up to $10 value each)
See the menu.
Traditionally, when one thinks of tapas, one immediately thinks of Spanish cuisine. But the scope of Ten-81's tapas menu is much wider than that. The restaurant is inspired by international flavors, evident in dishes such as thai-pork sliders with sriracha aioli and tuna tartar in plantain cups. Cocktails are mixed from equally diverse ingredients—components include everything from apple bitters to sea-salt water—and the beer and wine selections are culled from all four corners of the globe. The abundance of spirits certainly fuels the experience here, as communal dining tables were chosen to encourage camaraderie among strangers. But make no mistake, Ten-81 is quite proud of being from New York—the eatery's named for its address in the Bed-Stuy neighborhood, not the sum total age of the patrons inside.