Sommeliers recommend that you swirl a glass of wine and inhale its bouquet before throwing it in the face of your enemy. Enjoy pleasures that are worth the wait with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $22 for a wine-tasting package for two (up to a $45 total value)
- $44 for a wine-tasting package for four (up to a $90 total value)
- $66 for a wine-tasting package for six (up to a $135 total value)<p>
Each package includes the following per couple:
- Tasting of six different wines (a $5 value per person)
- MouCo cheese and cracker pairing (a $7 value)
- One take-home bottle of wine (up to a $28 value)<p>
Ten Bears Winery
Ten Bears Winery produces smooth, handcrafted wines through a fermentation process that involves french-oak aging and an exclusive winter-hibernation technique. To begin, the facility’s winemaker hand-selects the finest grapes available, and by the time those grapes reach the bottling line, they’ve been transformed into easy-to-drink, well-balanced Colorado wines, many of which populate the shelves at local retailers. For a more personalized wine-drinking experience, Ten Bears also offers private tastings and a custom labeling service that adorns bottles with company logos, pictures, and personal pager numbers.