Sommeliers recommend that you swirl a glass of wine and inhale its bouquet before throwing it in the face of your enemy. Enjoy pleasures that are worth the wait with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $22 for a wine-tasting package for two (up to a $45 total value)
- $44 for a wine-tasting package for four (up to a $90 total value)
- $66 for a wine-tasting package for six (up to a $135 total value)<p>
Each package includes the following per couple:
- Tasting of six different wines (a $5 value per person)
- MouCo cheese and cracker pairing (a $7 value)
- One take-home bottle of wine (up to a $28 value)<p>
Ten Bears Winery
Ten Bears Winery produces smooth, handcrafted wines through a fermentation process that involves french-oak aging and an exclusive winter-hibernation technique. To begin, the facility’s winemaker hand-selects the finest grapes available, and by the time those grapes reach the bottling line, they’ve been transformed into easy-to-drink, well-balanced Colorado wines, many of which populate the shelves at local retailers. For a more personalized wine-drinking experience, Ten Bears also offers private tastings and a custom labeling service that adorns bottles with company logos, pictures, and personal pager numbers.
95% of 106 customers recommend
“Set aside a nice afternoon at this out of the way winery”
“Tons of fun great people really good wine highly recommend it. Great place to bring out of town guests.”
“Beautiful view, great wine, and amazing good platter included.”