All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Sommeliers recommend that you swirl a glass of wine and inhale its bouquet before throwing it in the face of your enemy. Enjoy pleasures that are worth the wait with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $22 for a wine-tasting package for two (up to a $45 total value)
- $44 for a wine-tasting package for four (up to a $90 total value)
- $66 for a wine-tasting package for six (up to a $135 total value)<p>
Each package includes the following per couple:
- Tasting of six different wines (a $5 value per person)
- MouCo cheese and cracker pairing (a $7 value)
- One take-home bottle of wine (up to a $28 value)<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Limit 1 per visit. Reservation required. 24hr cancellation notice required, or fee up to Groupon price may apply. Must be 21 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Ten Bears Winery
Ten Bears Winery produces smooth, handcrafted wines through a fermentation process that involves french-oak aging and an exclusive winter-hibernation technique. To begin, the facility’s winemaker hand-selects the finest grapes available, and by the time those grapes reach the bottling line, they’ve been transformed into easy-to-drink, well-balanced Colorado wines, many of which populate the shelves at local retailers. For a more personalized wine-drinking experience, Ten Bears also offers private tastings and a custom labeling service that adorns bottles with company logos, pictures, and personal pager numbers.