Acupuncture is said to unblock the body’s energy pathways, similar to the way a busy sidewalk is easily cleared by poking pedestrians with a javelin. Remove troublesome obstacles with today's Groupon to TendingShen. This Groupon is valid at the locations in St. Catharines and Fort Erie. Choose from the following options:
- For $29, you get one 60-minute acupuncture treatment (a $75 value).
- For $49, you get a two-hour initial consultation and acupuncture treatment session (a $125 value).
- For $99, you get a consultation and follow-up package (a $275 total value). The package includes:
- A two-hour initial consultation and treatment session (a $125 value)
- Two 60-minute follow-up treatments (a $150 value).
- Initial consultation and treatment sessions include:
- One acupuncture treatment
TendingShen's certified practitioners employ the Five Element style of acupuncture to help balance minds, target body ailments, and prevent new problems from developing. First time patients meet with an acupuncture expert, who etches medical history onto a stone slab, notes current symptoms, and tests the body's energy flow to select an appropriate treatment plan. During approximately 60-minute sessions, fine needles insert into skin targets selected from approximately 500 recognized acupuncture points. The stimulated areas can foster alleviation of conditions such as migraine headaches, tendonitis, and gastrointestinal disorders. Treatments typically cause minimal pain, with most clients experiencing only a slight tingling sensation or desire to start knitting tea cozies at the needle's insertion.
The instructors and practitioners at TendingShen devote themselves to spreading the word of acupuncture from its roots in Eastern Asia to Western shores. They believe that five-element acupuncture—a descendant of traditional Japanese and Korean styles—makes a versatile complement to Western medicine, augmenting treatments that address ailments metabolically with holistic methods designed to stimulate the body’s own natural healing.