Climbers scale mountains for the feeling of accomplishment and the heap of free flags waiting at the summit. Reach new personal heights with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $8 for a climbing day-pass for two with equipment and shoe rental (a $16 value)
- $25 for a one-month membership (a $50 value)
- $100 for a six-month membership (a $200 value)
- $200 for a one-year membership (a $400 value)<p>
Climbing membership includes the following:
- Unlimited climbing sessions and use of all facilities
- Shoe rentals
- One guest pass each month
- One yoga class and crossfit class each month
- Members-only events and discounts
- Express check-in<p>
Though this merchant sometimes offers a discounted price online, this Groupon is still the best deal available.
Tennessee Bouldering Authority
Tennessee Bouldering Authority's staff design climbing paths that pose physical and mental challenges across nearly 3,000 square feet of rock-climbing space. The team upholds a philosophy centered entirely around bouldering, a discipline that allows climbers to move unencumbered by belay systems and unbidden visions of their rope turning into a snake. Meanwhile, away from the rock walls, guests in workout classes use weights, training boards, and gymnastic rings to add some diversity to their exercise sessions. Energetic music blasts from a sound system during yoga classes, while climbers yodel their own workout beats on guided outdoor-climbing trips.
79% of 92 customers recommend
“Great fun and extra friendly staff..will be back again”
“if you want to become a strong climber go to TBA. great boulder problems and helpful staff”
“The gym is great, the people are super nice and helpful. Great place for adults and kids. My 2 year old son has a great time and asks to go to the gym.”