All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
For $12, today's side deal gets you one ticket to The Art of Cordials at the Tennessee Performing Arts Center on Tuesday, December 7, at 6 p.m. (a $25 value).
- Sample three Brown-Forman liqueurs: Chambord, Southern Comfort, and Tuaca
- Led by Brown-Forman's chief entertaining officer Tim Laird, who has more than 20 years of experience in the hospitality industry
- Learn cocktail recipes to mix at upcoming holiday parties
- Receive cooking tips while enjoying included appetizers
- Proceeds benefit Tennessee Performing Arts Center Education, which provides arts opportunities for audiences from pre-schoolers to adults
Nashville Scene mentioned The Art of Cordials class in a larger article about the Tennessee Performing Art Center's "The Art of" series. More than 4,900 Facebookers are fans of the Tennessee Performing Arts Center.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 7, 2010. Amount paid never expires. Valid only on 12/7. Must be 21 or older. No refunds or exchanges. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.