The company offers various locally crafted beers such as IPAs, lagers, stouts, browns and pilsners and specialty beers - sours and radlers
About This Deal
- Brewery Package for One Person Includes:
- One flight
- One pint
- Brewery Package for Two People Includes:
- Two flights
- Two pints
- Brewery Package for Four People Includes:
- Four flights
- Four pints
- Age restriction: must be 21 or older to receive alcoholic beverages.
- Opening times:
- Monday–Thursday 3 p.m.–9 p.m.
- Friday and Saturday 12 p.m.–12 a.m.
- Sunday 12 p.m.–8 p.m.
- View what’s on tap
Need To Know
About Tennessee Valley Brewing Company
Friendly faces and Volunteer State pride await at the Tennessee Valley Brewing Company. Here, owners Eric and Wendy greet guests with both hospitality and firm grasp of what's on tap. Flights served on a cutout of the Tennessee flag offer the chance to sample multiple beers, and recommendations from the owners are easily available.
Snake Eater IPA: grapefruit and mango lend sweet notes to this hoppy IPA named for 5th Special Forces Group in Fort Campbell (6.56% ABV)
Mockingbird Brown: named for the state bird of Tennessee, this nutty, malty ale pairs well with an autumn afternoon (5.9% ABV)