- Unlimited museum admission with audio tours for one year for you and three guests
- First access to tickets for special events, including the annual Hall of Fame induction ceremony in July, 2011
- Collectible Hall of Famer membership card
- Two tickets to the opening matches (Day 1 or 2) of Campbell's Hall of Fame Tennis Championships, an ATP World Tour tournament
- Subscription to the Hall of Fame newsletter
- Advance notice of Hall of Fame events
- International Tennis Hall of Fame DVD
- 15% discount in the museum shop, tennis store, and online shop
- 15% savings on regular everyday-priced merchandise at Brooks Brothers U.S. and Canadian branded stores by phone and online
- Chance to win two U.S. Open tickets
Founded in 1954 as a shrine to tennis history and the greatest players of the game, the International Tennis Hall of Fame & Museum is elegantly housed in the legendary Newport Casino, boasting more than 20,000 square feet of interactive exhibits and memorabilia and artifacts from throughout the sport's lifetime. Marvel at racquets and outfits from the 12th century on, exploring the game's evolution from a European recreational activity to a fast-paced, clay-kicking, net-navigating crossfire of felt-encased rubber. View tangibles and history about the 218 inductees of the Hall of Fame, which includes legends such as Pete Sampras, Monica Seles, Arthur Ashe, Martina Navratilova and Bjorn Borg. The voting process for 2011's inductees is currently underway, and it was announced this week that Andre Agassi headlines the ballot of nominees. By becoming a member of the International Tennis Hall of Fame & Museum, you'll help preserve the history of the game for future-Federers and someday-Serenas.
- The photographs, memorabilia, and multimedia exhibits at the Hall of Fame chronicle the entire history of the game dating back to the 12th century and portray the sport's greatest champions and most memorable moments…Today, the six-acre venue has thirteen grass courts, one clay court, a court-tennis facility, and three indoor courts—all available for public play. – Fodor's
- I didn't think there would be too much genuine memorabilia from the biggest stage in the game. How wrong I was...I like the way they build up from old trophies and recollection of the history of the game up to the modern day, with interactive videos and stats to browse. – Phil R., Yelp
194 Bellevue Ave.
Newport, Rhode Island 02840Get Directions