What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $16 for two 45-minute group-training sessions ($30 value)
- $27 for four 45-minute group-training sessions ($60 value)
- $36 for six 45-minute group-training sessions ($90 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid for clients active in the past 6 months. Appointment required, same day appointments accepted. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. May redeem across visits. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Tension Fit Trainer
1.What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition? TFT Fit offers an array of tension fitness classes from low-impact to strength of flexibility to high-interval training. Whether your focus is muscular strength, core function, cardio elevation, stamina sustainability, rehab adaptation, functional flexibility, and/or plyometric performance, TFT is designed to use tension force to properly provide for muscle coordination and dynamic muscle recruitment.The TFT is a one-of-a-kind device that eliminates the barriers of outdated fitness dogmas. It's no longer about just doing 3 sets of 10, working out for over an hour, and paying for a gym membership that you rarely use; but getting the most bang for your buck – minimizing time while still achieving a butt-kicking, satisfying fitness session.
2. What was the inspiration to start or run this business? The inspiration for TFT was to help empower people to have the ability to get in the best shape of their life, and create a system that builds the body up versus tearing the body down. Creating a one-of-a-kind workout system that would eliminate the bind of getting to the gym and working out the same muscle groups on a daily basis was the goal. Now that it’s here, TFT can be utilized anywhere, allowing users to "MAKE THE WORLD YOUR GYM" no matter their location.
3. What do you love most about your job? _ TFT is not a job in my eyes, it’s my passion. I’ve been awarded the opportunity to help people not only reach their fitness goals, but (more importantly) to take ownership of their goals and strive for results._
4. What is the best reaction you've ever gotten from a customer? "TFT has changed the way I look at fitness and exercise. Who knew you could get great strength and cardio training out of a tension (resistance) band; burn major calories; and not spend HOURS doing it to see results! I don’t have the time to devote hours each day to working out; and with TFT, I don’t have to! 19 minutes gets me going and gets me results!"