All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Three Options
- $8 for a distillery tour and tasting for one with rocks glasses ($14 value)
- $15 for a distillery tour and tasting for two with rocks glasses ($28 value)
- $29 for a distillery tour and tasting for four with rocks glasses ($52 value)
Tastings are offered Wednesday–Sunday from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. Tours are held Saturdays at noon and 2 p.m. Vouchers are good for a tour and tasting at those times or just a tasting outside of those times. The tasting includes a flight of five spirits. Each person leaves with a signature Tenth Ward rocks glass.
Click here to view the business hours.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 150 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Tours are held Saturdays at noon and 2pm. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per visit. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Tenth Ward Distilling Company
Tenth Ward Distilling Company's name pays homage to its history. In the late 19th century, the city of Frederick was divided into 13 districts. The area occupied by the distillery was located in the Tenth Ward, an industrial tannery area known for its grit. In that vein, the distillery's founders—Monica Pearce and Kyle Pfalzer—have adopted the slogan "Ward off ordinary" with their selection of offbeat spirits made with locally sourced ingredients.
- Applejack: Tenth Ward takes fermented cider from McCutcheon’s, a fourth-generation apple producer in Frederick, and ages it in bourbon barrels with toasted apple wood to create a sweet American-style brandy.
- Claude Countee corn whiskey: Named after a local bootlegger, this white-dog whiskey is made with ingredients from West Virginia, including corn that's smoked using a secret recipe.
- White caraway rye spirit: Maryland produces some delicious rye whiskeys, including this one, which adds caraway seeds to its mash for a savory spirit with earthy, bready flavors.