What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $12 for $20 worth of Mexican cuisine for two
- $22 for $40 worth of Mexican cuisine for four
- See a menu
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 90 days. Not valid for the purchase of alcohol. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Not valid for happy hour specials. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Cannot pair with other promotions. Available for dine in only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Tequila Lime Cantina
Tequila Lime picked a fitting day to open its doors: Cinco de Mayo, 2013. Ever since, this humble Fall River cantina has been a reliable spot for Mexican staples and innovative spins on classic favorites. Here are a few dishes to look for when you stop in:
- Avocado fries: A must-have specialty, these avocado wedges are fried until crispy and served with a chipotle aioli dipping sauce.
- Fish tacos: Two grilled corn tortillas packed with the fresh catch of the day, mixed greens, salsa, red cabbage, and chipotle aioli.
- Holy Jalapeno Burrito: One of 10 signature burritos on the menu, it cranks up the heat with marinated steak, sriracha, roasted peppers, monterey jack cheese, and of course, jalapeños.
- To drink: Margaritas prepared with fresh-squeezed limes and freshly muddled fruits, or Jarritos Mexican sodas in guava, mango, and various other flavors.