The tortilla's thinness makes it ideal for folding, sliding under closed doors, and illustrating theories that the earth is made of corn. Exhibit A, with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $20 for a three-course Mexican meal for two (up to a $40.85 total value)
- $39 for a three-course Mexican meal for four (up to an $81.70 total value)
- $10 for $20 worth of Mexican fare for dinner
Three-course meals include the following per couple:
- Guacamole or queso dip (up to a $5.95 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $14.95 each)
- One fried ice cream (a $5 value)
- Unlimited chips and salsa
See the full menu
Tequila Sunrise Mexican Grill
Bejeweled sombreros hang from Tequila Sunrise’s ceiling, their gems glinting next to strands of hanging lights. In keeping with this flashy, festive atmosphere, bartenders dole out award-winning margaritas, which are blended from freshly squeezed sour mix and served in glasses that dwarf the circumference of their customers’ heads. Though Tequila Sunrise specializes in libations, it doesn’t shirk cuisine: chefs sauté fresh seafood in Mexican spices and drizzle tender chunks of meat with homemade sauces. Their dedication to high-quality, fresh ingredients helped earn the eatery its spot as one of 2011’s best Mexican restaurants in South Florida, a poll determined by Local 10 viewers and one guacamole-obsessed Magic 8 ball.