All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $21 for admission for one ($30 value)
- $42 for admission for two ($60 value)
Admission includes 10 .25-ounce samples of any tequila, plus a branded koozie and festival sampling class. The fest withh be held Sunday, August 21st from 2 to 8 p.m. at Mile High Station.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 22, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Must be 21+ with valid ID. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Cannot be combined with other offers. Event is Sunday, August 21 from 2pm-8pm at the Mile High Station. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Tequila, Taco, and Cerveza Fest
A party isn't really a party until somebody breaks out the tequila. Fortunately, you won't have any trouble finding some at the Tequila, Taco, and Cerveza Fest. This all-day celebration showcases tequilas from all over the world, as well as an array of Mexican-style beers and local foods—especially tacos. Here's what you can expect while attending the fest:
- Food: Tacos—lots and lots of tacos. Local food trucks will also gather to offer a unique taste of your city.
- Tequila: There will be dozens of different tequilas to try, including those from the likes of 1800, Don Eduardo, Herradura, Jose Cuervo, Maestro, Peligroso, and Tanteo
- Cerveza: Imports headline the beer list, including Victoria, Sol, Estrella, and Montejo. There will be some domestics available, too.
- Also to drink: margaritas (frozen or on the rocks), Jarritos soda cocktails, and concoctions from a bloody mary bar
- Entertainment: Live bands and DJs, mariachis, taco competitions, chihuahua racing, and games, such as water pong and corn hole