All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $17 for festival admission for one ($25 value)
- $34 for festival admission for two ($50 value)
Saturday, May 7—from 2 p.m. till 8 p.m.—festival-goers gather at The National Hispanic Cultural Center. Admission includes 10 quarter-ounce samples of any tequila, a branded koozie, and a souvenir glass. See full details.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 8, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Must be 21+ with valid ID. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Cannot be combined with other offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Tequila, Taco, and Cerveza Fest
A party isn't really a party until somebody breaks out the tequila. Fortunately, you won't have any trouble finding some at the Tequila, Taco, and Cerveza Fest. This all-day celebration showcases tequilas from all over the world, as well as an array of Mexican-style beers and local foods—especially tacos. Here's what you can expect while attending the fest:
- Food: Tacos—lots and lots of tacos. Local food trucks will also gather to offer a unique taste of your city.
- Tequila: There will be dozens of different tequilas to try, including those from the likes of 1800, Don Eduardo, Herradura, Jose Cuervo, Maestro, Peligroso, and Tanteo
- Cerveza: Imports headline the beer list, including Victoria, Sol, Estrella, and Montejo. There will be some domestics available, too.
- Also to drink: margaritas (frozen or on the rocks), Jarritos soda cocktails, and concoctions from a bloody mary bar
- Entertainment: Live bands and DJs, mariachis, taco competitions, chihuahua racing, and games, such as water pong and corn hole