Beer-aficionados can enjoy an array of locally-produced craft beers and take home a souvenir pint glass
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- What’s included:
- Six 6-ounce pours per person
- One souvenir pint glass per person
- 10% off beer cases
- Age restriction: must be 21 or older
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Not valid during special events. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 120 days. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Terrapin Beer Co.
Terrapin Beer Co. began as a daydream between founders John Cochran and Spike Buckowski, who brewed and released their first beer, Rye Pale Ale, in 2002. Six months after it’s release, the beer made it to Denver for GABF, where John and Spike took home a Gold Medal in the American Pale Ale Category. Ever since, Terrapin Beer Co has been brewing a wide variety of beers.
Inspired by the creative culture of Athens, Terrapin began to add to its beer lineup, with unique beers like Wake-n-Bake, Hopsecutioner, and many others. Today, Hopsecutioner is accompanied by six other year-round beers, four seasonal sessions, and at least a dozen special projects, side projects and collaborations. Notable brews include:
- Hopsecutioner: Terrapin’s number one selling beer is a hoppy hit, but don’t let the name fool you – this IPA has a strong malt flavor that balances the bitterness of the hops for a smooth drinking beer. (7.3% ABV)
- Luau Krunkles: The Passionfruit Orange Guava IPA has become a fast-growing favorite at the brewery. This fruited IPA makes one feel like they're on vacation all year long. (6.5% ABV)
- Golden: A great beer option for those just starting to try craft beers, or someone looking for something they can sip on all day long. (5.3% ABV)