Breaking bread is a bonding experience, encouraging new friendships while testing the strength of communal sledgehammers. Swing into sustenance with today's Groupon to Teri's Café and Bakery in Mount Airy. Choose from the following options:
- For $12, you get a breakfast meal for two from the all-day
breakfast menu (up to a $24 total value), which includes:
- Two breakfast entrees (up to a $10 value each)
- Two milk, coffee, or juice beverages (a $2 value each)
- For $15, you get a sandwich meal for two from the lunch menu (up to a $30 total value), which is served noon–3 p.m. on Sunday–Tuesday and noon–8 p.m. on Wednesday–Saturday. The meal includes:
- Two sandwiches (up to a $10 value each)
- One appetizer or salad (up to a $10 value each)
- For $22, you get dinner for two from the dinner menu (up to a $45 total value), which is served 5 p.m.–8 p.m. on Wednesday–Saturday. The dinner includes:
- Two entrees (up to a $20 value each)
- One dessert (up to a $5 value each)
Terri's Cafe and Bakery's chefs plate classic American fare concocted from local beef and dairy, fresh game, market-fresh fish, and breads baked in-house. Inspired by American country kitchens, chefs smother homemade biscuits in sausage, chipped beef, or chipped-venison gravy, and dress light buttermilk or hearty buckwheat griddlecakes in toppings such as blueberries and chocolate chips. Ladled with spiced fig sauce or cranberries and nuts, baked brie warms up lunch-time palates for one of 18 bun-bound delights such as turkey breast roasted in-house, Maryland crab, or 8-ounce burger patties of bison or local beef. Knives come out at dinner to spar for bites of Kansas elk strip steak and engage in fencing matches across tables, and forks pirouette in angel-hair pasta tossed with plump shrimp and garlic. Pairs can dip into a dense, velvety bowl of local South Mountain Ice Cream to get their recommended daily intake of frozen dairy.
235 S Main St.
Mount Airy, Maryland 21771