About Tesfa Ethiopian Cuisine
Thanks to Tesfa, Chicago diners can enjoy Ethiopian cuisine for three meals a day. The cooks craft breakfast, lunch, and dinner entrees, as well as fresh smoothies to help mouths cool down after a spicy meal. Read on to learn about some signature items:
- Doro Wot: Chicken gently simmers for hours in onions, ginger, and Ethiopian spices, creating a spicy stew that's served with a hard-boiled egg.
- Asa Leb-Leb: Catfish fillets are marinated and cooked in an herb-filtered butter along with olive oil and spices.
- Fol Normal: Flavored chickpeas are smashed and cooked with onion and garlic in an herb-filtered spiced butter, and the dish comes with a choice of injera, Ethiopian wheat bread, french bread, or regular toast.
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
The Fine Print
What You'll Get
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days