About Tesfa Ethiopian Cuisine
Thanks to Tesfa, Chicago diners can enjoy Ethiopian cuisine for three meals a day. The cooks craft breakfast, lunch, and dinner entrees, as well as fresh smoothies to help mouths cool down after a spicy meal. Read on to learn about some signature items:
- Doro Wot: Chicken gently simmers for hours in onions, ginger, and Ethiopian spices, creating a spicy stew that's served with a hard-boiled egg.
- Asa Leb-Leb: Catfish fillets are marinated and cooked in an herb-filtered butter along with olive oil and spices.
- Fol Normal: Flavored chickpeas are smashed and cooked with onion and garlic in an herb-filtered spiced butter, and the dish comes with a choice of injera, Ethiopian wheat bread, french bread, or regular toast.
· Redeemed March 1, 2018
· Redeemed February 21, 2018
· Redeemed February 19, 2018
The Fine Print
What You'll Get
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days