Choose from Five Options
- $35 for eight 7.5-ounce Big Boy steak burgers ($63.20 value)
- $80 for three 24-ounce Texas t-bones ($136.30 value)
- $139 for one family chicken-special package ($387 value)
- $199 for one gourmet seafood-special package ($447 value)
- $199 for one family six pack ($589 value)
- See the package details
Walk-ins Welcome: Yes
Good for Kids: Yes
Staff Size: 2–10 people
Parking: Parking lot
Handicap Accessible: Yes
If you get a shipment of steaks, seafood, or chicken from Texan's Choice and don't end up cooking the all-natural proteins right away, you don't need to worry about them still tasting good. That's because they're vacuum sealed or in latex butcher bags—and flash frozen in the case of the seafood—which ensures they stay fresh. In fact, Texan's Choice owner Steve Montague guarantees his products for taste, tenderness, freshness, and lack of freezer burn for one year and will replace your product if you're not satisfied, no questions asked or private detectives hired.
When it's time to whip up a juicy Texas T-bone, a delmonico rib eye, an Italian bruschetta chicken breast, wild-caught scallops, or breaded Cajun shrimp, Texan's Choice's cooking instructions ensure you properly thaw and cook everything to optimal taste.