Health screenings are a more accurate alternative to asking carnival barkers to guess how many blood cells you have. Step right up for physical assessments with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $39 for a consultation, EKG, body scan, and two lipo-B injections (a $300 value)
- $99 for a physical-exam package with a consultation, body scan, and two lipo-B injections (a $330 value)
- $129 for a physical-exam package with a consultation, body scan, health blood test, and two lipo-B injections (a $370 value)
EKGs precisely measure heartbeats to help detect damage or signs of heart disease. Each complete 60-minute physical-exam package includes an exam, a detailed medical history, stool tests for early detection of gastric and colon cancer, and a urinalysis. Health blood tests track sugar and cholesterol levels, liver and kidney function, white- and red-blood-cell count, and platelets, as well as hemoglobin levels—an indicator for anemia. Lipo-B slim shots, meanwhile, help to shed inches by boosting metabolism and energy levels with a cocktail of B vitamins, methionine, inositol, and choline.
Texas Optimal Health
With a diversified career in OBGYN, family and anti-aging medicine that has spanned more than 30 years, Dr. Davis is passionate about and dedicated to helping her patients obtain the highest quality of life and empowering individuals to not only look and feel better, but stay healthier. Today, the licensed physician leads her team at Texas Optimal Health by combining conventional and anti-aging medical science and technology to provide integrated, evidence-based medical therapies. The institute aims to restore optimal bodily function and achieve mind and body balance through individually customized programs, such as:
- Bio-identical hormone therapy
- Testosterone therapy
- Erectile dysfunction treatments
- IV nutrition therapy, or Myers’ Cocktail
- IV and oral chelation therapy for heavy metal detoxification
- Medical weight-loss programs
- Lipo B slim shots for energy and weight loss
- Botox, Dysport, Restylane, and Perlane