During the wheel alignment service, technicians adjust the angles of wheels to reduce tire wear and ensure safe, straight driving
About This Deal
- Make/ Model restrictions: Valid Only For standard Sedan vehicles.
- Trucks, SUV, VANS vehicles with oversized tires, German vehicles, and luxury vehicles are subject to additional fees.
- Alignment fee is final once service starts, even if service cannot be performed due to damaged \ faulty suspension or defect tires, Full amount will be due.
- Sales tax is not included.
- Proper wheel alignment not only extends the lifespan of tires—it also promotes fuel efficiency, saving you money on gas.
About Texas Auto Lube
Texas Auto Lube, a member of Professional Auto Service, provides various repair and maintenance services. Using only professional tools and the latest diagnostic equipment, the dedicated and skilled technicians offer high-quality services, which include:
- Oil Change
- Scheduled Maintenance
- Brake Service
- State Inspection
- Air Conditioning and Heating
- Transmission Service
- Engine Replacement