Strength, the workhorse of physical existence, is an ethereal substance found only in classical sculptures, cyborg technology, and the verbal inspirations whispered by boot-camp gurus. Today’s Grouponicus unlocks the classical and futuristic whispers with Texas Boot Camp Training from Texas Boot Camp Fitness. Choose from two options:
- For $74, you get four weeks of boot camp training (up to a $149 value)
- For $99, you get eight weeks of boot camp training (up to a $239 value).
- Texas Boot Camp classes are designed for people of all fitness levels and goals.
- Over the course of the session, you’ll run, jump, lift weights, slam out push-ups and chin-ups, chase chickens, punch slabs of beef, and end with a live-crocodile wrestle
- The friendly instructors will break down the moves and make sure you complete each exercise for optimal safety and effectiveness
- Today’s deal is valid at six locations in the Houston area, with morning and evening sessions. See the sidebar for a list of locations and times.
- Be sure to bring an exercise mat or towel, five-pound weights, plenty of cold water, a sweat towel, gloves for groundwork, and a watch or heart-rate monitor
You must be 18 years or older for Texas Boot Camp. Register online before attending class.
Though there aren’t many reviews for Texas Boot Camp, students provide testimonials on its website: > * I’ve developed better eating habits and have great energy to make it through the day. I also sleep much better each night. I feel so healthy now! – Michale Calnan > * What keeps me coming back? After four sessions I have never done the same workout twice. – Shanna
Boot Camp Locations and Times
Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays at 5:30 a.m.
Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays at 9:00 a.m.
Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays at 5:15 a.m. and 9:00 a.m.
Tuesdays and Thursdays at 5:15 a.m., 6:00 p.m., and 6:15 p.m.
Saturdays at 7:00 a.m.
Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays at 5:15 a.m.
(evening and midday coming soon)
Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays at 5:30 a.m., 8:15 a.m., and 9:30 a.m
Mondays and Wednesdays at 6:15 p.m.
Saturdays at 8:00 a.m.
Tuesdays and Thursdays at 5:30 a.m.
Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays at 5:15 a.m. and 6:30 a.m.
Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays at 9:30 a.m. (beginning 11/29)
Texas Boot Camp Fitness
Texas Boot Camp Fitness's certified trainers fortify physiques with an ever-shifting compendium of exercises performed in an outdoor setting. Attendees of all fitness levels sprint and jump toward fitness goals, lifting their own body weight when performing pushups, chin-ups, and acts of levitation. Arms hoist weights, resistance bands stretch between partners, and friendly competitions reveal hidden stores of stamina and strength. Pushing beyond pure leadership of boot-camp classes, instructors supplement workouts with nutritional guidance and lifestyle advice. In the interest of safe and easy mirroring, coaches emphasize clean technique rather than speed or the benefits of cloning.