Every child dreams of being a world-class gymnast, whose amazing mid-air rotations fulfill every child’s real dream of being a helicopter. Let children soar with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $99 for four full days of winter camp on December 26, 27, 28, and 31 (a $225 value)
- $99 for four full days of winter camp on January 2, 3, 4, and 7 (a $225 value)
- $49 for four morning or afternoon half-day sessions of winter camp on January 2, 3, 4, and 7 (a $125 value)
- $49 for four morning or afternoon half-day sessions of winter camp on December 26, 27, 28, and 31 (a $125 value)
- $35 for a New Year’s Eve lock-in (a $70 value)
All options, except for the New Year’s Eve lock-in, include the gym's annual membership fee (a $25 value). Full-day camp sessions run from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., morning half-day camp sessions run from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m., and afternoon half-day sessions are from 1 p.m. to 6 p.m. Camp sessions and the lock-in are valid only for kids aged 5–12.
Winter day camps incorporate gymnastics into engaging routines of games, art projects, and sports activities; snacks will be provided, but students must bring their own lunch. See the schedule here. Alternatively, the New Year’s Eve lock-in takes place from 8 p.m. to 10 a.m., letting children count down to 2013 with games, movies, crafts, and open-gym activities, all taking place under adult supervision. Evening snacks and breakfast will be provided.
Texas Champion Gymnastics
Recently opened, Texas Champion Gymnastics offers regular classes that help hone kids' athletic skills while building their self-confidence. Tumbling and conditioning classes strengthen the muscles and motor skills needed to pull off the tricky moves for vaulting up to the cereal cabinet, and recreational gymnastics classes focus on the discipline and techniques of nailing specific routines.
“Great staff, granddaughter had a wonderful week, Thank You!”
“Owners are super- friendly and staff is great with the kids!”
“My daughter loved her first class & my son is extremely excited to start this next week.”