All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed August 16, 2013
Reviewed August 4, 2013
Reviewed July 16, 2013
What You'll Get
Many children dream of being a world-class cheerleader, whose amazing mid-air rotations fulfill every child's real dream of being a helicopter. Let children soar with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $57 for a half-day cheer camp on June 10–14 from 9 a.m. to noon (a $115 value)
- $57 for a half-day dance camp on June 10–14 from 12:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. (a $115 value)
- $99 for a full-day cheer-and-dance camp on June 10–14 from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (a $215 value)
- $57 for a half-day cheer camp on July 15–19 from 9 a.m. to noon (a $115 value)
- $57 for a half-day dance camp on July 15–19 from 12:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. (a $115 value)
- $99 for a full-day cheer-and-dance camp on July 15–19 from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (a $215 value)
During each five-day camp, kids aged 5–13 learn chants, jumps, dance routines, and stunts before breaking to eat their self-provided lunches, which must be nut-free.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 15, 2013. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Registration required. Must sign waiver. Lunch not provided. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Texas Champion Gymnastics
For the past three years, Texas Champion Gymnastics offers regular classes that help hone kids' athletic skills while building their self-confidence. Tumbling and conditioning classes strengthen the muscles and motor skills needed to pull off the tricky moves for vaulting up to the cereal cabinet, and recreational gymnastics classes focus on the discipline and techniques of nailing specific routines.