- Slow-roasted meat & steaks
- Churrascaria servers cut meat directly onto diners' plates
- Gigantic salad bar
About This Deal
Though spit-roasting a rotisserie steak in your fireplace would boost the authenticity of an indoor luau, the wafting scent from the chimney can clog backyards with feral knife salesmen. Leave steak prep to the professionals with today's Groupon to Texas de Brazil, located on North Houston Street. Choose from the following options:
- For $25, you get $50 worth of Brazilian steakhouse cuisine Sunday–Thursday, valid June through August.
- For $25, you get $50 worth of Brazilian steakhouse cuisine Friday–Saturday in June.
- For $25, you get $50 worth of Brazilian steakhouse cuisine Friday–Saturday in July.
- For $25, you get $50 worth of Brazilian steakhouse cuisine Friday–Saturday in August.
Texas de Brazil blends the steak-centric cuisine of Texas with the traditional churrasco method of slow-roasting meat over an open-flame grill and serving its diners with a luscious meaty mélange of multiple steak selections. The full dinner ($42.99) marches out a cavalcade of choice cuts, as diners welcome a continuous flow of flavorful proteins, including brazilian sausage, filet mignon, flank steak, and bacon-wrapped chicken breast. Brandish your table's provided card, green on one side, red on the other, and it will function as a meat traffic light that summons servers to either send stacks of seasoned beef, pork, or lamb skewers or halt plate traffic like a decorated culinary crossing guard. Diners can also feel free to substitute greens for the grill by stepping into the sprawling salad-bar conga line ($24.99), two-stepping through toothsome goodies such as imported cheeses, steamed asparagus, and dozens of other hors d'oeuvres.