All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $55 gets you five weeks of boot camp classes with Texas Fit Chicks (a $250 value)
- Work out in a women only environment with routines designed by women for women
- Free five-week meal plan designed by a registered dietician
- All exercises are shown at three different levels letting you workout at your ability level
- Uses kettle balls, resistance bands, medicine balls as well as your own body weight and more to keep routines fresh and interesting
- Give yourself the gift of better health this holiday season
Though reviews for Texas Fit Chicks Boot Camp are still growing, nearly 300 Facebookers are fans. They also provide testimonials on their website: > * I didn’t feel uncomfortable about my fitness level or my size. The exercises introduced were at different levels based on your individual needs. – Rhonda R., testimonial > * Boot Camp was great — every workout was different from the one before. The variety kept me from getting bored. I would recommend this to anyone. – Jennifer G., testimonial
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 13, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Classes subject to availability. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Fit Chick Training
After shedding the extra pounds that came along with hypothyroidism and three pregnancies, Melody Chandler founded Fit Chick Training—also known as Texas Fit Chicks and Oklahoma Fit Chicks—to share her weight-loss strategies and support other women. During boot camp fitness classes, the all-female staff of certified personal trainers helps exercisers with full-body workouts. In an effort to challenge muscle memory, the team shakes up full-body workout regimens by using different techniques and equipment—including kettlebells, resistance bands, and lead sweatpants—each day. Melody’s team also helps exercisers retain their results by supplying nutrition support with meal plans and recipes that use healthy ingredients.