Professional sake maker produces a highly specialized version of American sake able to be enjoyed with both eastern and western pairings
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Texas Saké 5oz Pour of Junmai & Nigori or a Sampler Flight for One, Includes One Texas Saké Glass and Tour
- Texas Saké 5oz Pours of Junmai & Nigori or a Sampler Flight for Two, Includes Two Texas Saké Glasses and Tour
- Texas Saké 5oz Pours of Junmai & Nigori or a Sampler Flight for Four, Includes Four Texas Saké Glasses and Tour
Tasting Room Hours:
- Wednesday: 6 p.m. – 10 p.m.
- Thursday: 6 p.m. – 10 p.m.
- Friday: 6 p.m. – 11 p.m.
- Saturday: 6 p.m. – 11 p.m.
- Sunday: 2 p.m. – 5 p.m.
Tasting Room Tour Times:
- Thursday: 7 p.m.
- Friday: 7 p.m.
**Tours are offered on Thursdays at 7 p.m. and Fridays at 7 p.m. No reservations are required, walk-ins are welcome.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Texas Saké Company
Texas Saké Company brings craft saké to the Austin drinking scene. As a small-batch brewer, it cultivates craftmanship and innovation in creating its spirits, defined by bold, crisp flavors that pair well with both Eastern and Western cuisine. At the same time, its toji—or master saké brewer—adheres to centuries-old techniques in the brewing process, ensuring the company represents its Japanese heritage as it works to expand this traditional drink in a contemporary American market.