Choose from Six Options
- $16 for a half-day SnowPark tubing pass for two ($32 value)
- $29 for a half-day SnowPark tubing pass for four ($64 value)
- $50 for a two-hour snowboard pass with basic equipment for two ($100 value)
- $95 for a two-hour snowboard pass with basic equipment for four ($200 value)
- $25 for a private 60-minute Grom park skateboarding or snowboarding lesson for one, valid for ages 2–8 ($49 value)
- $99 for $200 towards a Grom Park birthday party for guests ages 2–8
Texas Ski Ranch
Texas Ski Ranch sends wakeboarders, kneeboarders, and water-skiers skimming across the placid surface of a cable lake—all without the use of a boat. Ropes connected to a circulating cable high above the water pull up to six athletes at a time around the water, with kickers and sliders stationed throughout to provide opportunities for big air, as well as a Little Bro cable system for beginners.
Aside from the cable park, the 70-acre complete action sports complex offers wakeboarding, a 15,000-square-foot city-style skate park, a beautiful beach, an indoor trampoline park, a beach area, a portable rock wall, a pro shop, and Wahoo's Fish Taco restaurant. Even snowboarders can visit to slide down the SnowPark's synthetic surface that mimics real snow, allowing winter sports enthusiasts to get back in the action and tune up their board, or learn to snowboard for the very first time by taking lessons from a crew of seasoned instructors.