Choose from Five Options
- $18 for general admission for two to the Outdoor Festival ($30 value)
- $36 for general admission for four to the Outdoor Festival ($60 value)
- $42 for general admission for two to the Outdoor Festival with entry to the Margarita Grand Tasting ($70 value)
- $79 for general admission for four to the Outdoor Festival with entry to the Margarita Grand Tasting ($140 value)
- $71 for general admission for two to the Outdoor Festival with entry to the Tour De Tequila ($120 value)
The Texas Tequila and Margarita Festival hosts 30 teams that will compete in the Margarita Grand Tasting while featuring 20 of the world’s top tequila brands. Live music presented by Sauza Tequila and Dos Equis Dos-A-Rita fuels the festivities.
The weekend starts Friday, June 19th with the Tour de Tequila followed by the Outdoor Festival and Grand Margarita Tasting taking place Saturday, June 20th.
Texas Tequila and Margarita Festival
According to its founders, the Texas Tequila and Margarita Festival was "intentionally created to feel like a passport to a street fair." Luckily for participants, there's no need to visit a government agency to get permission to enter—a simple ticket will do. Once there, guests can sip flavored margaritas, savor non-Mexican funnel cakes or traditional Mexican dishes from restaurants, and peruse gifts from vendors, all while swaying to live blues, zydeco, and rock music. With additional tickets, they can head to the Tour de Tequila to sample brands including Blue Nectar Tequila and Tequila Toro de Lidia, pairing them with bites of local cuisine that complement the libations' flavors. There's also a Margarita Grand Tasting, where visitors can judge their favorite margarita with votes from restaurants such as The Spot and Tortuga.