Clients can enjoy dishes like samosas, pad thai, and crab fried rice.
What You'll Get
- Take-out and Dine-in
- Type of food: Asian, Thai, Chinese
- Valid for the full menu on any day of the week
- Restrictions: at least one food item must be purchased.
- View the food menu and prices
- View the drink menu and prices
- Atmosphere: upscale casual with elegant, Asia-inspired decor
- Restaurant is best known for: authentic dishes made from scratch
The Fine Print
About Thai Bamboo
“It’s exciting, we want people to come and try another culture’s food," said Matavee Burgess in an interview in the Spokesman-Review. Matavee, a native of southern Thailand, and husband Tom own the four outposts of Thai Bamboo, and serve up a menu of authentic cuisine made from fresh, healthy ingredients. Each restaurant is carefully adorned with decor that transports guests to Thailand, from bamboo-lined walls to hand-made statues and custom-made tables featuring Thai carvings. Diners can count on classic dishes such as phad thai and coconut curries, in addition to a wealth of seafood and vegetarian entrees.