- Two $10 Value Vouchers for Lunch for Two or More People (Dine-In Only)
- $20 Value Voucher for Dinner for Two or More People (Dine-In Only)
- $40 Value Voucher for Dinner for Four or More People (Dine-In Only)
Lunch hours are from 11 am to 3 pm. Dinner is served from 4 pm to 9 pm (9:30 on Friday and Saturday).
Thai Farms Restaurant
Each dish at Thai Farms Restaurant is prepared by infusing the classic herbs & spices of Thai food like fresh lemongrass, basil, and kaffir leaves, which combine to create the rich, complex flavors people rave about.
- Appetizer: Crispy spring rolls filled with a trio of veggies come with sweet-and-sour chili sauce.
- Soup: Lime juice and kaffir-lime leaves give hints of citrus to the shrimp in spicy tom yum goong.
- Entree: Mango adds sweetness to fiery red curry.
- Dessert: Try the mango with sweet sticky rice or fried banana with ice cream.
- Beverages: The favoured Thai Iced tea makes a wonderful compliment to your meal, or enjoy a glass of wine or beer including Thailand's most popular beer Singha.
Parking is available behind the restaurant (enter driveway and spots are available to the left in the rear lot).