- $25 Value for Dinner for Two People
- $50 Value for Dinner for Four or More People
See the menu
As the name implies, Thai-SuShi 101 serves a wide array of Asian food, including Thai and Malaysian items, plus sushi rolls. They also serve beer, wine, and sake, with varied specials during the week. Check out a few of the popular menu options.
- Pad thai: Rice noodles are stir-fried with chicken, shrimp, eggs, and peanuts, then served in a traditional sauce with bean sprouts, scallions, and a lime wedge.
- Wasabi yellowtail roll: Spicy tuna, crabstick, and cucumber are wrapped in this sushi roll, which is topped with yellowtail, avocado, wasabi sauce, and masago.
- Beef rendang: This Malaysian dish features tender bites of beef simmered with aromatic spices in a coconut-milk broth that's served with rice.