Choose Between Two Options
- $13 for $25 worth of Thai food
- $25 for $50 worth of Thai food for up to four
- See the menu.
Charlotte's first Thai restaurant is still one of its most popular. Since 1988, guests have flocked to the sun-filled dining room of Thai Taste, where chefs prepare authentic takes on traditional Thai favorites. Before you don your going-out bib, check out our menu recommendations:
- Appetizers: Start with the tod mun pla; these deep-fried Thai fish cakes pair well with the restaurant's cucumber chili dipping sauce.
- Soup: The poh tak accents an undersea bounty of shrimp, scallops, and squid with fragrant lemongrass, earthy mushrooms, and a hint of chili.
- Curry: The gaeng kua curry pairs the sweet tang of pineapple with red curry, coconut milk, and lime; try it with the crispy duck.
- Noodles: It's hard to beat the pad thai here. Sauteed with peanuts, chicken, and a handful of sprouts and green onions, its simple deliciousness helped put Thai Taste on the map.