What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $12 for $20 worth of Thai food for two or more
- $24 for $40 worth of Thai food for four or more
- Click to see the menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Dine-in only. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required Friday-Sunday; subject to availability. Must purchase a food item. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Thai Top Restaurant
It takes a lot to stay in business for more than three decades. But that's just what Thai Top Restaurant has done, thanks to its homemade dishes infused with fresh, high-quality ingredients. Read on to learn more about this family-owned staple for authentic Thai cuisine:
- When it opened: 1984
- What it serves: Thai soups, noodles, and rice dishes made according to family recipes
- How the sauces and chili paste are made: from scratch in the kitchen
- Best appetizer to share: fried wontons filled with seasoned chicken
- Number of curries available: four—red, green, yellow, and pineapple