Soak in views of the Pocono Mountains as you glide through the treetops on a zipline
What You'll Get
Choose from Two Options
- $77 for a four-hour treetop and zipline adventure for two; valid any day ($120 value)
- $139 for a four-hour treetop and zipline adventure for four; valid any day ($240 value)
- Reservations are required.
- Participants must be 10 or older and have a 5’11’’ overhead reach. Weight max of 275 lbs. applies; maximum 41’’ waist.
- Participants must arrive 30 minutes prior to their scheduled start time
- Late arrivals will not be permitted to join the group
- Closed-toe shoes required.
- There must be an adult for every 3 children under 16.
The Fine Print
About The Adventure Center at Skytop Lodge
The Adventure Center at Skytop Lodge sits high in the forests of the Pocono Mountains, spanning nearly 6,000 acres that include zipline courses, Old West–themed paintball fields, and a rock-climbing wall more than 30 feet tall. There's also an onsite golf course, where golfers can practice their swings on 18 holes arranged to resemble Arnold Palmer's face. In addition to these land-based adventures, customers can kayak or cast out for rainbow trout or bass on one of the pine-fringed lakes.
After a day of recreation, visitors can head to the lodge. The comfy accommodations let customers recharge, and offer access to a Tea Room and a Tap Room, where visitors can order post-adventure meals or cocktails.