All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Outdoor park
- What’s included: safety harness, gloves and interactive climber briefing
- Location of climb: 801 Percy Warner Boulevard, Nashville, TN
- Appropriate for skill levels: no experience is required
- Length of session: 3 hours and 40 minutes
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 21, 2018. Amount paid never expires. Closed toed shoes required. Online reservation required. Must sign waiver. Younger than 18 must have guardian-signed waiver. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Must be 7 or older. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Adventure Park
Nestled in five acres of woodland grounds just outside Nashville, The Adventure Park curates outdoor ventures for thrill seekers. It does so through a system of aerial trails—tree-suspended courses filled with ziplines and challenge bridges, each color-coded for level of difficulty. Learn more about The Adventure Park's features:
- Ziplines: 15 different ziplines form inter-tree bridges, letting guests zoom through soaring heights through the forest.
- Challenge bridges: guests channel their inner Indiana Jones, navigating across planks while clinging to ropes—without the inconvenience of being chased by cultists.
- Glow in the Park: twinkling lights and music under the night skies make these evenings special climbing events