What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption.
Choose Between Two Options
- $15 for general admission for two, valid Thursday, March 31, or Friday, April 1 ($40 value)
- $19 for general admission for two, valid any day ($40 value)
The Affordable Art Fair takes place from Wednesday, March 30, to Sunday, April 3, at The Metropolitan Pavilion. View the schedule for each day.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 3, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Online registration required. Tickets are non-transferable. Must redeem through Affordable Art Fair's website. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Affordable Art Fair
The Affordable Art Fair nearly manages to fit the entire world of contemporary art into a sprawling—yet walkable—space. There will be over 1,000 local and international artists represented in galleries full of sculptures, paintings, photographs, and other media in every imaginable style. In fact, there are only three big requirements for the fair: every artist represented must be living, all work must be original, and everything must be priced below $10,000.
Visitors shouldn't be intimidated by that top price tag, though. Fair founder Will Ramsay and his team want to make art accessible to as many people as possible, so they amass pieces priced as low as $100. They also encourage art newbies and experts alike to attend and explore the works of established artists, emerging artists, and recent art graduates. Kids and adults might even uncover their own hidden talents during onsite art workshops.
- Bring paper and a pen, pencil, or fine-tipped paintbrush in order to note down favorite pieces as you wander.
- Ask the exhibiting artists questions about their works—you'll have a story to share later if you buy a piece.
- Check out the programming to see what free panels and tours to join.
- Check out this video primer for more details on what to expect.