Inviting people to a party is a gesture of friendship, much like asking them for advice on how to hypothetically convince a friend to help you move. Extend a hand with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- Four drinks at The Ainsworth (up to a $15 value each). Choice of champagne, wine, or a cocktail.
- Two food items at The Ainsworth (up to a $14 value each)
- VIP admission for two to Body English Nightclub & Afterhours (up to a $30 value each)
- Two-for-one drink pass at Body English Nightclub & Afterhours<p>
$249 for a Rock Star package for four at The Ainsworth, Body English Nightclub & Afterhours, and Rehab (up to a $571 total value). The Rock Star package includes:
- Eight drinks at The Ainsworth (up to a $15 value each). Choice of champagne, wine, or a cocktail.
- Four food items at The Ainsworth (up to a $14 value each)
- VIP-hosted entry to Body English Nightclub & Afterhours with bottle service with one bottle of vodka plus mixers at a VIP table (up to a $395 value)
- Two two-for-one admission passes to Rehab, a weekly pool party held every Sunday starting April 28.<p>
Reservations are suggested for the VIP package and required for the Rock Star package. Admission to Rehab is regularly $30 for women and $50 for men, not including a $4.95 service charge.<p>
The Ainsworth at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
A recent arrival to The Hard Rock Hotel & Casino via Manhattan, The Ainsworth gives sports fans a rustic place to catch the game between Rehab's massive pool parties and evenings at Body English Nightclub & Afterhours's multi-level nightclub. The rough-hewn tables look like they were trees a few minutes ago, shrubbery lines the leather banquette seats, and flat-screen TVs flank antique-framed mirrors on barn-wood walls that formerly played defense for the Miami Hurricanes. When viewed in the light of its elaborate crystal chandeliers, the bar exhibits a vibe described by Las Vegas Magazine as "sports bar–meets–upscale lounge–meets–sleek man cave–meets–rustic mountain lodge."
A tight menu of 10 specialty plates encompasses a variety of sliders, burgers, and teriyaki chicken—and a betting station lets diners make the games interesting without interrupting their meal. The Ainsworth bar has also imported the most popular cocktails from its New York location, including the hot-and-spicy margarita—which packs a tabasco-fueled kick—and the signature Ainsworth, a summery blend of vodka, Grand Marnier, Cointreau, and mint.
71% of 78 customers recommend
“Great sports bar!”
“Very nice place. Food was excellent and wait staff was nice with quick service and good drinks.”
“Great service, delicious food and drink!”
4455 Paradise Road
Las Vegas, NV 89169