Inviting people to a party is a gesture of friendship, much like asking them for advice on how to hypothetically convince a friend to help you move. Extend a hand with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- Four drinks at The Ainsworth (up to a $15 value each). Choice of champagne, wine, or a cocktail.
- Two food items at The Ainsworth (up to a $14 value each)
- VIP admission for two to Body English Nightclub & Afterhours (up to a $30 value each)
- Two-for-one drink pass at Body English Nightclub & Afterhours<p>
$249 for a Rock Star package for four at The Ainsworth, Body English Nightclub & Afterhours, and Rehab (up to a $571 total value). The Rock Star package includes:
- Eight drinks at The Ainsworth (up to a $15 value each). Choice of champagne, wine, or a cocktail.
- Four food items at The Ainsworth (up to a $14 value each)
- VIP-hosted entry to Body English Nightclub & Afterhours with bottle service with one bottle of vodka plus mixers at a VIP table (up to a $395 value)
- Two two-for-one admission passes to Rehab, a weekly pool party held every Sunday starting April 28.<p>
Reservations are suggested for the VIP package and required for the Rock Star package. Admission to Rehab is regularly $30 for women and $50 for men, not including a $4.95 service charge.<p>
The Ainsworth at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
A recent arrival to The Hard Rock Hotel & Casino via Manhattan, The Ainsworth gives sports fans a rustic place to catch the game between Rehab's massive pool parties and evenings at Body English Nightclub & Afterhours's multi-level nightclub. The rough-hewn tables look like they were trees a few minutes ago, shrubbery lines the leather banquette seats, and flat-screen TVs flank antique-framed mirrors on barn-wood walls that formerly played defense for the Miami Hurricanes. When viewed in the light of its elaborate crystal chandeliers, the bar exhibits a vibe described by Las Vegas Magazine as "sports bar–meets–upscale lounge–meets–sleek man cave–meets–rustic mountain lodge."
A tight menu of 10 specialty plates encompasses a variety of sliders, burgers, and teriyaki chicken—and a betting station lets diners make the games interesting without interrupting their meal. The Ainsworth bar has also imported the most popular cocktails from its New York location, including the hot-and-spicy margarita—which packs a tabasco-fueled kick—and the signature Ainsworth, a summery blend of vodka, Grand Marnier, Cointreau, and mint.
4455 Paradise Road
Las Vegas, NV 89169