Choose from Six Options
- $15 for $30 worth of apparel and accessories
- $7.50 for an Alley Riverview amusement park T-shirt and a 25% in-store discount card ($15 value)
- $7.50 for an Alley skull and crossbones T-shirt and a 25% in-store discount card ($15 value)
- $7.50 for an Alley Al Capone T-shirt and a 25% in-store discount card ($15 value)
- $7.50 for an Alley sugar skull T-shirt and a 25% in-store discount card ($15 value)
- $7.50 for a Chicago flag T-shirt and a 25% in-store discount card ($15 value)
25% discount card will be issued at time of Groupon redemption, and can be used on any full-price item in-store.
The Alley Chicago
Most popular offering: Alley logo T-shirts and piercing jewelry
Walk-ins Welcome: Yes
Good for Kids: Yes
Staff Size: 11–25 people
Parking: Metered street parking
Handicap Accessible: No
Pro Tip: Stop in the area to have a great beer and loosen up. This is like visiting the circus—smile and enjoy.
Q&A with Mark Thomas, Owner
What sets your business apart from your competition?
The combination of our four stores under one roof. We carry many one-of-a-kind items.
What was the inspiration for starting this business?
I was 17 and struggling with school when I fell into the opportunity to buy a business. I grabbed the savings bonds bought for me at birth, bought the business, and never looked back
What is the best reaction you’ve ever gotten from a customer?
We have been here for 40-plus years. People come in all the time and, in this time of many stores closing, they say, " We are so glad you are still here."
What’s your favorite part about your job?
I love to go out and source one-of-a-kind items.
Is there anything else you want to add that we didn't cover?
Go read my bio on the site. It is fun and gritty and the story of great success for small business in America.
“It's an awesome place!”