Choose from Four Options
- C$15 for C$30 worth of dinner for parties of two, valid Sunday–Thursday
- C$18 for C$30 worth of dinner for parties of two, valid any day
- C$25 for C$50 worth of dinner for parties of four, valid Sunday–Thursday
- C$30 for C$50 worth of dinner for parties of four, valid any day
- Click to see the menu. Dinner 5pm-11pm daily. Closed Mondays.
Alysha Couture, executive chef and owner of The Almanac, always seemed destined to run her own restaurant. Growing up in Saskatchewan, she learned to cook using fresh ingredients from her family's farm. She began working at her family's restaurant at the young age of 14, when most teenagers would rather just hang out with their friends or sit around and get taller.
Those early years in the restaurant industry taught Alysha some very useful values, including the importance of utilizing fresh ingredients. At The Almanac, Alysha and her team rely on premium products to craft a menu of French-influenced pub fare. For brunch, they churn out quiche with caramelized shallots and gruyere. Later in the day, they plate up smoked duck salad and boeuf bourguignon studded with bacon and roasted potatoes. Following the kitchen's lead, the restaurant's bar pours an impressive selection of wine, craft beers, and cocktails.