Fishing is like raising children: both require patience, superior breath-holding skills, and a pocket full of worms to entice cooperation. Catch your next meal with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $39 for a fishing trip for one, valid 7 a.m.–2 p.m. or 6:30 p.m.–midnight (an $80 value)
- $75 for a fishing trip for two, valid 7 a.m.–2 p.m. or 6:30 p.m.–midnight (a $160 value)
- $108 for a fishing trip for four, valid 7 a.m.–2 p.m. or 6:30 p.m.–midnight (a $320 value)
- $25 for a fishing trip for one, valid 8 a.m.–noon or 1 p.m.–5 p.m. (a $50 value)
- $45 for a fishing trip for two, valid 8 a.m.–noon or 1 p.m.–5 p.m. (a $100 value)
- $85 for a fishing trip for four, valid 8 a.m.–noon or 1 p.m.–5 p.m. (a $200 value)
Fishing trips include parking, a rental rod, bait, and the first round of tackle, and passengers are welcome to bring along drinks and food.
Angler Fishing Fleet
Every summer, Angler Fishing Fleet's Captain Ken welcomes youngsters aboard his fishing boat for a weeklong fishing camp. He schools campers in fishing techniques, conservation, and boat safety in a demonstration of the company’s initiatives to empower budding fishermen in exploring local waters. In addition to camps, staff captains host frequent lectures that cover subjects such as anchoring techniques, bait, and which fish are the likeliest to grant wishes.
On private charters, the crew seeks schools with onboard sonar equipment and supplies passengers with fishing gear and bait. The Angler II ferries up to 28 passengers on fishing trips in the western Long Island Sound. It is a 50-foot Coast Guard–inspected vessel. The sleek Angler III, another 50-foot Coast Guard–inspected vessel, also escorts passengers through the Sound, but it can hold up to 38 passengers. Angler IV is their new flag ship designed to hold up to 69 passengers and, along with Angler III, includes a cozy cabin with a galley that serves snacks and beverages. Plus, they offers both indoor and outdoor seating. The smallest member of the fleet, the Angler Express, is designed to hold up to six passengers on private charters. All four vessels in the fleet are equipped with state-of-the-art safety and fish-finding equipment.