Old masters rewarded observant art critics by hiding things in their paintings, such as discreet self-portraits and unflattering caricatures of the queen. Redeem art history with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $6 for general admission for two adults ($12 value)
- $12 for general admission for four adults ($24 value)
- $25 for a one-year family membership ($50 value)
Family membership includes:
- Free admission to the museum and member events for 12 months
- Discounts on special major events and exhibitions
- Subscription to the museum's newsletter
- Museum-sponsored trips
- Discounts in the Museum Shop and on trips, classes, and workshops
- Use of the Museum library for research
- Admission and other privileges at 60+ museums
Appleton Museum of Art
Staff Size: 11–25 people
Handicap Accessible: Yes
Parking: Parking lot
Most Popular Attraction/Offering: Works in the permanent collection
Recommended Age Group: All Ages
Q&A with Cindi Morrison, Director
What is the one feature of your business that you're most proud of?
Our permanent collection and temporary exhibits present a wide variety of types of art, including paintings, sculptures, furniture, decorative art, and antiquities. There is something for everyone.
What is the experience customers can expect, and how do you make it special?
Visitors can learn something about different cultures and different eras, from pre-Columbian artifacts to contemporary art. Our temporary exhibits change frequently and there is always something new to see.
Is there anything else you want to add that we didn't cover?
We offer a scavenger hunt for children that encourages them to look more closely at the art and find the answers to the questions. After completing their scavenger hunt the children are rewarded with a prize to remember their visit to the Appleton.