All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed June 23, 2015
What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- $69 for any Food, Wine and Spirits class for one ($129 value)
- $119 for two vouchers, each good for one Food, Wine and Spirits class ($258 value)
- $115 for any photography class (Photography I,II, or III) for one ($225 value)
- $209 for two vouchers, each good for one photography class (Photography I,II, or III) ($450 value)
- $130 for an Adobe Photoshop class for one ($249 value)
- $239 for two vouchers, each good for one Adobe Photoshop class ($498 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 29, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Valid only for option purchased. May not combine vouchers. Online registration required; recommended to register 2 weeks in advance. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). No cash back for credit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Art Institute of California - San Diego, a Campus of Argosy University
For more than three decades, The Art Institute of California - San Diego has helped its students unleash their creative potential—and that goes for more than the students seeking degrees here. The Institute's GETCreative program offers non-credit classes in art, design, and photography for anyone, plus culinary classes like A Day in the Sushi Kitchen. Other courses tap into both the right and left sides of the brain, helping students to use social media to bolster their small businesses or make memorable logos in Adobe Photoshop.