Paintings are a window into the artist’s thoughts, from Pollock’s chaotic canvases to the little frowny faces on each star in Starry Night. Paint it out with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $39 for a three-hour wine-and-painting evening for one (an $86 value)
- $79 for the above event for two (a $172 value)
- $159 for the above event for four (a $344 value)<p>
Each session includes the following:
- Instructor fee (a $45 value)
- Canvas, oil paints, and brushes (a $30 value). Participants paint the evening’s image and take home their completed work at the end of the class.
- Custom cupcakes from the pastry shop at Lulav (a $5 value)
- Souvenir wineglass (a $6 value)
- A complimentary glass of champagne or wine<p>
Each class lasts about 2.5 hours, the last half hour is left open for wine drinking and socializing.<p>
Kathy Thompson Art
Kathy Thompson formerly at the Art Loft, fuels her students' creativity and guides their paintbrushes. The painter and art instructor hosts BYOB painting classes in her private studio, steering groups through the finer points of transferring colorful images to canvas. Throughout the events, guests can sip their beverages of choice while crafting a picture of flowers, an forested landscape, or a portrait of an ancestral corkscrew.
96% of 53 customers recommend
“I had a most enjoyable evening and will go back.”
“The artists who taught the art class were very talented and extremely helpful. Me and my partner had such a great experience and made great memories there. Thank you...”
“The artists who taught the art class were very talented and extremely helpful. Me and my partner had such a great experience and made great memories there. Thank you so much! The art loft has our highest recommendation.”
“Really had fun. The instructors really made you feel like you could paint!”