Paintings are a window into the artist’s thoughts, from Pollock’s chaotic canvases to the little frowny faces on each star in Starry Night. Paint it out with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $49 for a three-hour wine-and-painting evening for one (a $110 value)
- $89 for the above event for two (a $220 value)
- $169 for the above event for four (a $440 value)<p>
Each session includes the following:
- Instructor’s fee (a $45 value)
- Canvas, oil paints, and brushes (a $30 value). Participants paint the evening’s image and take home their completed work at the end of the class.
- Custom cupcakes from the pastry shop at Lulav (a $5 value)
- Souvenir wineglass (a $6 value)
- Complimentary glass of wine or champagne<p>
Each class lasts about 2.5 hours, after which there is a half-hour open for wine drinking and socializing.<p>
Kathy Thompson Art
Kathy Thompson formerly at the Art Loft, fuels her students' creativity and guides their paintbrushes. The painter and art instructor hosts BYOB painting classes in her private studio, steering groups through the finer points of transferring colorful images to canvas. Throughout the events, guests can sip their beverages of choice while crafting a picture of flowers, an forested landscape, or a portrait of an ancestral corkscrew.
96% of 53 customers recommend
“Great fun and suburb customer service!”
“people were great - it was a really fun experience”
“A great time!”